Small, lightweight, and easy to mount, indoors or out!
- Low loss LMR-240 cable for UHF models
- No tuning necessary; easy operation
- High gain/low noise for best sensitivity
- High 3rd order intercept for low distortion
- 12 volt DC supply for portable operation
FOR APPLICATIONS INCLUDING:
- Amateur, HF through UHF
- SWL, scanners, government monitoring
- Commercial communications
- Local television, VHF and UHF
The Dressler Active Receiving Antennas are designed for stationary and portable receiving applications from HF to 2000 MHz. With ARA models, your can capture the weakest DX signals without any antenna tuning. With our new installation instructions, you can mount ARAs on a mast, in the attic, or even put them in a closet.
Dressler ARAs use broadband preamplifiers designed for low noise and wide dynamic range. The HDX models have even wider dynamic range to dig out the weakest DX signals, even in the presence of strong broadcast station signals.
|ARA 60||VLF, HF SWL, VHF
|ARA 100 HDX||VLF, HF SWL, VHF
|ARA 2000 LL||VHF, UHF
|ARA 2000 HDX||VHF, UHF
Dressler also offers a mast mount preamplifier. The EWPA 5200 is a very high performance, low-noise preamplifier designed for mast mounting on Discone, Log Periodic, or Yagi type broadband scanner antennas. Custom low-loss coax cables are available for the UHF and HDX models.